3 Days of Workshops
Amazing Live Music Nights
Top Notch Instruction
Creative Classes All Weekend
Stellar Dance Venue
“Memorable Late Nights”
A Whole Foods Grocery in walking distance from venue
Novice Jack N Jill with a feedback session
and so much more all in the beautiful city of San Francisco
♥ Le Hot Sauce Instructors 2013:
Mike Faltesek & Casey Schneider (*fast dance video clip)
Kelly Arsenault & Mickey Fortanasce (fast dance clip)
Jeremy Otth & Mary Freitag
Crystal Lee & JeongWoo – from Korea
Conrad Freisen & Alice Pye
Gary Sharpe & Amanda Sharpe
Jean Ma & Bromley Palamountain
Crystal Lee & JeongWoo – from Korea
….We are just sayin’
- Balboa on both Saturday and Sunday this year
- Kally Price will be kicking things off Friday evening
- Rich & The Rhythm Roustabouts jazz it up Saturday evening!
- Late night at Savannah Jazz
- At the Door walk-ins allowed, space permitting
A quick list of things that make Le Hot Special – an event you don’t want to miss!
- Lindy & Balboa throughout the weekend – 3 main Lindy Levels and wonderful taster classes
- All Classes on wonderful wood floors with state of the art sound and beautiful mirrors
- Over 10 Thoughtful, Inspiring, Instructors on the schedule – these guys are so masterful at their crafts! Prepare yourselves!
- 2 LIVE MUSIC Nights Kally Price and the Rhythm Roustabouts (Friday & Saturday respectively)
- Over 10 hours of instruction for the die-hards!
- 3 Dance Party Nights over the weekend and a Pre-Party on Thursday as well
- Balboa classes on both Saturday and Sunday this year – full schedule for Balboa
- Amazing Competitions with superb prizes! 2 JnJ levels and a Strictly Lindy contest
- Late Night on Saturday Evening in the City at Savannah Jazz
- air-conditioning, and great acoustics in all our dance rooms
- Live Musicality Classes – Sweet!
- A feedback session for the Newcomer jack N jill after the Prelims on Saturday
- over 300 dancers danced with us on 2012 and we look forward to seeing you in 2013
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Welcome to Le Hot Sauce VIII, 2013.
This is our 8th edition of “Le Hot Sauce,” which started out about 6 years ago here in the Bay area. We are bringing this event to you to help give you a wonderful dancing experience & share with you the following: Highly skilled instructors, Fantastic Classes with different levels in Lindy & Balboa, Specialty tasters, 2 different levels of Jack N Jill Contests, LIVE MUSIC, lots of social dancing, Chips & Salsa, Special Performances, a chance to meet new people on the dance floor, a chance to gather with friends, & an energetic vibe, a great learning opportunity. This is really going to be a unique Lindy Hop event & a very positive experience.
The main events are at CCSF (City College of San Francisco) and if you are taking public transportation, please use the BART stop at Balboa. It is a short walk from that station to the school – very, very convenient. We think walking with friends is a great idea.
Everyone, please be smart about traveling in a foreign city and leave time for traffic, public transportation delays *(reading maps etc), and be smart and travel with a buddy when possible. We will help you to buddy up when leaving events and you can post on our Facebook page about needing rides as well.
We are super thrilled to have you here in the Bay area and to share in this dance experience with us. Thank you so much!
DATE: Friday, June 21st, 2013 – Sunday, June 23rd, 2013
San Francisco City College [Map] New gym building, 728 Ocean Ave, San Francisco, CA
A Complete List of your World Renown, Professional, and super friendly, passionate instructors is on the instructors page, be prepared for some serious awesome! Are you prepared?
We are also offering a few Beginner Tasters too so your friends who are new to dance, can come and join us. The Beginner Classes are right before the dances so your friends can stay and check out the amazing social dancing & live music festivities too.
- Kally Price – Friday evening
- Rich Werden & The Rhythm Roustabouts – Saturday evening Le Hot Sauce Ball
- Conrad Friesen – From SoCal
- Mary Freitag – from SoCal
- Alice Pye – from SoCal
Performances by the Pros and Special Guests